Disinfection Services for Commercial Properties in Tampa, FL
Disinfect your commercial space in the Tampa, FL, region with help from the Paul Davis team. COVID-19 presents a serious threat to public safety and we’re doing our part to help you make your business safe by providing professional sanitation services. During this global pandemic, we’re in a unique position to offer the comprehensive cleaning services our community needs to be safe.
Maintaining Safety for Your Business
Here are several ways we ensure your safety in the Tampa, FL, region:
- Applying disinfectants and cleaning: At Paul Davis, cleaning is routine and we have the appropriate tools to get rid of viruses, bacteria, microbial growth and other pathogens.
- Taking the proper precautions: Prior to disinfecting your commercial space, we will let you know that we’re healthy. We ask you to verify that you and everyone else is too so that no one is put at risk. Additionally, we put on shoe covers to stop outside contaminants from being brought into your building along with wearing face masks.
- Offer information: We will give you information about protecting safety in the workplace. We welcome you to ask questions in relation to the pandemic and we will answer in compliance with the most current updates and procedures.
We Take the Necessary Steps for You
Additionally, Paul Davis practices industry cleaning practices that are distinguishable from traditional ones. These involve:
- ULV Fogging: This is a preventative approach that takes care of walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For surfaces that get touched a lot such as desks, lobby furniture, computers, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry authorized steps for confirmed cases of coronavirus. This is a comprehensive cleaning service that utilizes disinfectants for your building.
Contact Our Decontamination & Containment Team Now
We have the ability to service both Commercial & Residential properties including:
- Schools & Day Cares
- Mass Transit Services
- Health Care Facilities
- & More…
In an effort to provide information for any concerns you may have regarding the Coronavirus please visit the link below.