Disinfection Services for Commercial Properties in Tampa, FL
Paul Davis is here to help you protect your commercial property in the Tampa, FL, region from pathogens with our sanitation services. Even during these difficult times, Paul Davis continues to maintain our primary objective: to provide extensive assistance for you in your time of need. With steadfastness and determination, we tackle things correctly when it matters the most. The expert team at Paul Davis is available to provide you with a feeling of safety and care and are available to take care of biological hazards like COVID-19. Together we can make your business and its employees safe.
Keeping Your Company Safe
Everyone’s safety is always the top priority at Paul Davis, and this remains the same, even with this pandemic. In regard to the viral pandemic, the team at Paul Davis is paying close attention to updates from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical experts. This ensures that we take the necessary measures for everyone’s well-being and safety.
We Take the Necessary Steps for You
Our goal is to keep you and your loved ones safe, especially as we’re all going through the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our commercial disinfection services in the Tampa, FL, region include:
- Cleaning your building by appropriately applying disinfectants
- We are EPA and FDA approved to combat bacteria and viruses
- We meet stringent standards
In addition, we use the most advanced methods in professional cleaning to deliver superior results. These include:
- ULV Fogging: This is a pre-emptive service that cleans and covers walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For objects that undergo a lot of touching such as desks, door handles, technological equipment, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry accepted steps for validated cases of COVID-19. This is a extensive cleaning service that applies disinfectants to sanitize your facility.
You Can Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
Before our team shows up, there are a few things you help us with to maintain the safety of everyone. First and foremost, it is important for us to know if you have any apprehension or special safety measures you would like us to exercise. For example, we can email you any follow-up information rather than leaving behind paper documents.